12.06.2013

Flower fun!


Last year I did a D.I.Y, tips and tricks on how to get a wonderful summergarden together with my friend and stylist, Krista. One of the ideas was this great flower decoration that can be hung from a tree, a ceiling or wherever you find it suiting. I think the images speaks for itself, so I won´t be doing the step by step in writing :-).

You´ll need:
Flowers (we used carnations)
An old lampshade without the fabric
Needle and thread
Ribbons of colors and choice.

Photography: Trine Thorsen
Styling: Krista Elvheim

2 kommentarer:

  1. To be capable of look back again on ones lifestyle in satisfaction, usually is to reside doubly.

    jaket kulit domba
    jaket kulit sapi asli
    jaket kulit asli kambing

    SvarSlett
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    SvarSlett