24.04.2011

Sissa´s house


Our first shoot in Iceland was the home of Sigridur (Sissa) Olafsdottir, an Icelandic photographer. In addition to making wonderful artwork (she is having an exhibition soon), she is one of the owners of Ljosmyndaskolinn, a private photography school located in Reykjavik.

Some of the art she is working on now are these beautiful images, all presented in vintage boxes.

I want them all!

Since the homes I shoot in Iceland are all specs (not knowing if anybody will buy), I don´t know where and when it will be showing. Hopefully someone will like them, and I´ll let you know if someone do ;-)

Photography: Trine Thorsen
Styling: Gerdur Hardardottir

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love these photos! Can I see more somewhere?

    SvarSlett
  2. Blogs are typically informal and conversational in tone, often written in the first person. They allow individuals to connect with their readers on a personal level, Digitalhikes creating a sense of authenticity and relatability. Bloggers can cover a wide range of subjects, from personal experiences and hobbies to professional insights and advice.

    SvarSlett