23.05.2011

Oliver Gustav once again!

In May last year, stylist Christine and I spent a week in Copenhagen for inspiration and work, and came home with this gorgeous feature (well, we think so...) shot in Oliver Gustav´s fantastic flowershop and studio in Kongens Nytorv. Unfortunately no one has shown an interest in the feature yet, but since I have now waited a whole year to share some of the images with you, I can no longer hold back. His taste in plants and interior is outstanding (and quite morbid), and visiting his place was a huge treat and great inspiration for us. A wonderful, wonderful day!

If you are going to Copenhagen, I recommend that you pay him a visit too!


Photography: Trine Thorsen

2 kommentarer:

  1. Trine, my 1st thought was that a photographer did a "photographer's shoot." I can tell it's what you love because my son is a professional photographer ( steveharrisphoto.com ) and this is reminiscent of his work, where lighting & evocativeness is the key. Don't worry, darling, stay true to yourself and one day, voila, all the lights will shine on you! I love the post, but simply do not get the light bulb shot. :)'s xx's

    SvarSlett
  2. Cool and fantastic flowershop, love it!

    SvarSlett