29.02.2012

Wonderful wallpapers



Wallpapers are hot and you can find them in all colors, patterns and variations. Even though I am not a wallpaper "gal" myself, my favourites are the "earthy" ones inspired by nature (surprised?). Despite my lack of lust for wallpapers (they are beautiful, I just think I would go bored with them very soon after I put them up), I couldn´t resist and HAD to take the strip of Andrew Martin´s "lumberjack"  home with me after the shoot, which now has its place in one corner of my living room (only for a short while though...).

These are a couple of images from a wallpaper shoot we did for this issue of Bo Bedre, Norway.
Want to know where they´re from? Leave a comment or send me an email and I´ll try to help you the best that I can.

Photography: Trine Thorsen
Styling: Hege Barnholt

3 kommentarer:

  1. Herlige tapeter!!! digga den drivved i midten øverst, og den duse skogen øverst.. hvor er de ifra?

    Vibeke i skråningen!

    SvarSlett
  2. Den i drivved er fra Flügger og skogen øverst er et panel i serien Woodland fra Scandinavian Surface/Pur Norsk.

    :-)

    SvarSlett