29.03.2011

Pressing pause...


It has been years since I was able to just sit down and do nothing. To tell you the truth, I am not really good at it...My work, the house and blogging, three wonderful things that takes time- indivdually and together. I wish that there were more than 24 hours in a day, and I guess I am not the only one... There´s sooo many things I would love to photograph, blogposts I want to write and friends I would like to meet. Not to talk about the house I should have finished! So, with so many projects going on, it is obvious that the days are too short. Right now work is what´s taking most of my time which I really can´t complain about... There has been a couple of "silent" years so thank god it´s moving the right way!

This afternoon I´ll put work aside and practice "pressing pause". I am heading into blogland and staying here for a while. Maybe I need to be tied up, but I think not. I am sure the wonderful world of blogs out there will mesmerize me and keep me still...;-))


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar